Metro™ – The cutting-edge counting camera for groundbreaking imaging, diffraction, and in-situ studies. By enabling counting capabilities while operating your transmission electron microscope (TEM) at low accelerating voltages (60 – 200 kV), imaging your most sensitive samples and low-dose studies is now within reach. This not only enhances results but allows you to push the research boundaries for 2D materials, batteries, catalysts, nanotubes, polymers, and organic/biological materials.
- Enables lower dose rates and detection of smaller signals at ≤200 kV on your existing TEM
- Images the most beam-sensitive specimens
- Captures fine details, even at the most extreme dose rates
- Allows you to see higher-quality diffraction patterns with virtually no background
- Stores in-situ, 2k video at ≤41 fps and 512 x 512 video at ≤492 fps
- Acquires images with the simple but powerful DigitalMicrograph® interface that you are familiar with for the OneView® IS camera
- With one click, corrects for drift with automatic sub-frame alignment