Introducing Alpine™, the world’s first direct detection camera to democratize cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM) imaging. By enabling the acquisition of high-resolution structures on 100 – 200 keV microscopes, Alpine allows routine cryo-EM research on more affordable, workhorse instruments and expands its usefulness to the larger research community.
- Delivers a detective quantum efficiency (DQE) up to 2.4-times the performance of scintillator-based cameras
- Routinely collects high-resolution data from 100 – 200 keV to convert screening microscopes into data collection microscopes
- Makes the 2D classification of small molecules possible while improving macromolecule reconstructions
- Streamlines your workflow and detects failures early to produce better structures, faster
- Real-time counting ensures there is no compromise between data collection speed and quality