Redesigned from the ground up, this true next-generation camera is optimized for the most demanding low-dose electron microscopy (EM) applications in both life science and materials science research. The K3® camera series is the complete and latest expression of Gatan’s deep experience in the delivery of real-time, single-electron counting direct detection cameras.
- Powerful inline signal processing will raise the DQE beyond that of the K2® camera; the addition of CDS mode pushes this even higher
- Real-time electron counting immediately lets you know if your samples are good
- Optional inline, GPU-based motion correction avoids the need to save terabytes of raw frames
- 1,500 full frames per second – 3.75 times the speed of the K2 camera
- Match the field of view with your application needs
- K3 (24 megapixels) – Maximize throughput for your highest performance microscopes
- K3 Base (14 megapixels) – Turn screening microscopes into data collection microscopes